Massimo Bertelli, founder of Bertelli2, has lived and breathed the art of gilding since childhood. He inherited his affinity for the craft from his mother, Paola Chinellato. Today, Bertelli is not only the company’s product designer and production supervisor, but also the chief craftmaster of the company. A custodian of the traditional art form, his meticulous expertise and infinite patience ensures that every product is unique.
Why we claim to be – and we are – #2volteartigiano.
● Our history: An art form passed down from mother to son; we are a second generation family of artists and craftspeople.
● Our skills: Massimo Bertelli is a master craftsman and our company’s product designer
● Our exclusive custom creations: Besides our unique Home Collection, choosing Experience by Bertelli2 you can count on our wealth of experience to realise any project, any dream.
● Our technologies: We are artisans 2.0. While our work is rooted in tradition, we have recognised the potential of incorporating modern techniques to enhance product designs and uses.
● Our “foolishness”: We are determined to deliver an unmatched level of quality that the “Made in Italy” brand is renowned for, even if it means taking the road less travelled.